Lemon Blackberry Cupcakes

cheapest car insurance, weight loss, diet, cheap auto insurance, cheap auto insurance, CREDIT CARD, Structures Annuity Settlement, CHEAP CAR INSURANCE, CAR INSURANCE, HAIR beautiful, hosting, Mesothelioma Law Firm, Asbestos Lawyers, Life Insurance Co Lincoln, forex, home insurance, Personal Injury Lawyers, Mortgage Adviser,
A simple from-scratch lemon cupcake has blackberry buttercream frosting. This cupcake is a refreshing hit! Garnish each cupcake with a blackberry or a pinch of lemon zest."


 Amazingly delicious! 5 stars for taste! Rave reviews from the family. Only change I made was that I used red raspberry preserves instead of blackberry simply because that is what I had. It worked perfectly. So lemony and refreshing - the flavors compliment eachother wonderfully. 

As written the recipes does NOT produce 24 cupcakes, I got 16 out of mine. I cut the frosting in half and had the perfect amount to frost 16 cupcakes...if I would have made the entire amount of frosting it would have been way too much.

Recipe >> Lemon Blackberry Cupcakes @ thegraciouswife.com

=====================